Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Front End Developer (6-month contract)
Global Tech Giant, Dublin
My Global Tech client are positively impacting the healthcare sector by providing innovative solutions to improve the lives of millions around the world.
They are looking to hire a Senior Front End Developer on an initial six-month contract to join their design team and help enhance digital products to deliver the best user experience to customers.
Coming into a fast-paced and hard working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a large global brand and further develop your front end development skills to help solve some of the world’s most complex problems.
- As a Senior Front End Developer, you will work closely with designers, researchers and engineers to deliver high-quality components and patterns for their system.
- You will help promote and encourage the adoption of these systems across the business.
- Ensure components and elements meet accessibility requirements.
- Design and create the next-generation UI system tooling and resources to support multi-functional teams.
- Document requirements and help clients adopt these systems and components with confidence.
- Around 5 years of experience working within UI/Front End Development.
- Excellent experience building components using modern frameworks and libraries within React or Angular.
- Expertise with tooling such as Webpack and Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design and development practices.
- Understanding of web browsers and how to solve cross-browser problems.
- Unit, Integration and automation testing experience.
- Skilled in Prototyping and design tools (Sketch and Axure).
- Background within DevOps and CI/CD such as excellent skills with Jenkins, Git, Docker and Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Competitive daily rate salary.
- Remote working options within Ireland.
**Please Note** Only candidates who hold EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client are not offering Visa sponsorship at this time
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or send your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Front End Developer (Contract) role: