Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Scientist
Exciting HeathTech Startup, Dublin
My client is an exciting HealthTech startup who are building data-driven solutions to help improve millions of peoples lives for the better.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join the team based in Dublin City Centre and work on innovative AI and Machine Learning solutions within the Heathcare industry.
Coming into a fast-paced, dynamic and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to tackle some of the most-complex problems and utilise cutting-edge technologies to make a real impact on people’s lives around the world.
- As the Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring high-quality AI and Data-driven solutions.
- You will liaise with cross-functional teams to deliver scalable solutions across the organization.
- Develop high-quality insights from complex data sets as well as contribute to research and publications.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and input ideas on how to introduce new technologies into the business.
- At least three years of experience developing and scaling machine learning solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Data Science or similar.
- Previous experience working on Machine Learning projects is essential.
- Skilled in Python, MySQL, Scikit-Learn, Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Experience in Spark and Azure is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills.
**Please Note** Applicants must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible for this role as my client do not offer Visa sponsorship
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: