Location: Dublin, Ireland
QA Automation Engineer (Perm or Contract)
Innovative Travel Solutions, Dublin 2
Our client are disrupting the tech sector with their innovative platform that is simplifying the lives of thousands of travellers globally.
Due to continued growth at their Dublin-based R&D Innovation Centre , they are seeking Principal, Senior & Mid-level QA Automation Engineers to join on both a permanent and contract basis to develop and enhance their next-generation travel platform.
Coming into a fun, hard-working and collaborative environment, this is an excellent opportunity to join a tight-knit engineering team and positively impact the travelling experience by using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- As the QA Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in the product development lifecycle ensuring all code is testable and tested.
- Work closely with both tech and non-technical teams both onsite and remote to deliver high-quality scalable solutions.
- Establish test plans and acceptance criteria for all features.
- Design, develop and implement QA processes & testing strategies.
- Coordinate manual and automated testing for both web and mobile applications.
- Own the regression testing process and work with key testing partners to ensure a high degree of confidence prior to each release.
- At least three of experience working as a QA Engineer in a production environment. 5+ plus years of experience required for Principal/Senior positions.
- BA Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong knowledge of microservices design patterns and service-oriented-architecture.
- Excellent manual and automated testing skills across web and mobile applications.
- Ability to deliver QA best practices throughout the full SDLC.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and performing testing, including regression testing.
- Skilled in RESTful Web Services, REST APIs, SQL, Selenium, Appium and Git.
**Please Note** Applicants must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible for this role as my client do not offer Visa sponsorship
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Automation Engineer role: