Location: Dublin, Ireland
Global Tech Company, Dublin
My client are a global consulting firm who are pioneering data analytic solutions across various industries around the world.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire experienced Data Scientists to join their Dublin-based team and work on exciting innovations within the Manufacturing industry.
Coming into a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work on the latest cutting-edge technologies in a data science and machine learning and help solve some of the world’s most complex problems.
- As a Data Scientist, you will help clients unlick real value from their data through innovative AI and Data Science solutions.
- You will begin your career at this company working on projects within advanced manufacturing analytics.
- Research and apply Machine Learning applications in the manufacturing sector and discover how to augment existing frameworks.
- You will work closely with senior team members and key stakeholders to deliver timely and high-quality data-driven solutions across the business.
- Provide coaching and menotring to other members of the team.
- At least five years of experience working as a Data Scientist within an production environment.
- Previous experience working in Advanced Manufacturing Analytics is a bonus.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Skilled in Python, R, SQL.
- Strong background working on Machine Learning related projects with expertise in Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras.
- Background working in consulting is nice to have but not essential.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
**Please Note** Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 visa or EU Passport to be considered for this position as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by completing your details below or email your CV directly to Liam Mc Namara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: