Location: Remote, Ireland
Head of MLOps
Exciting AI Startup, Remote-Based (Ireland)
My client are an exciting AI company that have created an innovative NLP Product that is regarded as a disruptor within the eCommerce industry.
They are setting up a new state-of-the-art AI Hub in Dublin and are seeking a Head of Machine Learning Operations to lead the team’s efforts in building and scaling their AI platform based on reactive engineering principles.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to be one of first members of this exciting startup in Ireland and help the company establish a well-known presence for years to come.
- As the Head of MLOps, you will contribute your vision and ideas to improve conventions, processes, software and customer experience.
- You will be wrapping their state of the art deep learning models in robust, reactive services on their event driven architecture.
- You will install DevOps and MLOps to avoid repetitive or error prone tasks and you will contribute in a significant way to system architecture decisions.
- Create fault tolerant, reliable, reactive and independent microservices connected by REST APIs.
- Leverage state of the art R&D deep learning adapters to keep the AI system architecture maintainable, cost effective, efficient, scalable and responsive.
- Automate CI/CD and other routine processes, as well as contribute to clearly defined requirements and research solutions.
- At least five years of experience within Machine Learning or a DevOps focused-role.
- PhD in Computer Science or similar.
- Experienced in SQL schema design and writing complex SQL and queries.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Proven experience building, deploying and delivering AI systems.
- Strong background AWS, Azure or GCP as well as experience with CI/CD pipeline automation.
- Comfortable working within an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Salary up to €130k.
- Pension, Healthcare and Equity.
- Full-time remote working (but must be based in Ireland)
**Please Note** Candidates must hold a Stamp 4 visa or EU Passport to be considered for this position as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by completing your details below or email your CV directly to Liam Mc Namara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Head of MLOps role: