Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Engineer
My client is a growing IOT company that has built a platform for seamless integration of their software to provide an unbelievable user experience. Working with cross-functional teams you will develop a new analytics platform and help shape the foundations of the data and machine learning infrastructure for years to come.
- Build and scale the data infrastructure end to end from data pipelines to architecture choices.
- Make key decisions on the best choice of tools to ensure robust and scalable systems
- In a cross-functional team , build critical data products that will help shape the companies future as market leaders.
- Min. of 4 years experience as a Data Engineer building data infrastructure systems
- Experienced in using open-source technologies such as Spark and Airflow for building pipelines and managing data .
- Experienced in using the full AWS stack
- Experienced in writing production level code with Python ( Java / Scala big plus )
- Experienced in bringing products to production using Devops best practices like CI/CD , Containerization etc
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: