Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Scientist - NLP
My client is a growing IOT company that is building a platform for seamless integration of their software to provide an unbelievable user experience. Working with cross-functional teams you will develop new Machine Learning products to enhance their platforms with new features and product development.
- Research and develop new solutions in the area of content understanding and information retrieval using the latest NLP and Machine Learning techniques.
- Analyse large unstructured data sets to recognize patterns and trends and make informed decisions
- Work in a cross-functional team to build impactful machine learning products
- Min. MSc in a quant discipline like Computer Science ( specialization in NLP is a bonus )
- Min of 4+ years experience in Data Science and Machine Learning outside of academia , bringing ML products to production.
- Experience with frameworks for deep learning and NLP like Pytorch , Tensorflow and NLTK.
- Additional experience with brining your Machine Learning models to production is a major advantage.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: