Location: Dublin, Ireland
NLP Data Scientist
Exciting IoT Company, Dublin
My client is a growing IoT company that are building a platform for seamless integration of their software to provide an unbelievable user experience.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a talented Data Scientist with skills in NLP & Machine Learning to develop new products that will enhance their platforms with new features and product development.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing tech company who are applying innovative technologies within AI and Machine Learning to positively impact their user journey for the better.
- As the Data Scientist, you will research and develop new solutions in content understanding and information retrieval using the latest NLP and Machine Learning techniques.
- You will analyse large unstructured data sets to recognize patterns and trends and make informed decisions.
- Work within a cross-functional team to build impactful machine learning products.
- PhD or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in developing Machine Learning models into production.
- Proven background working with NLP in a production environment.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch and NLTK.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
If interested in this position, please apply by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior NLP Data Scientist role: