Location: Ireland, Ireland
Alldus International is taking a holistic approach to AI Workforce Solutions. We are a global leader in AI and Digital Transformation staffing & recruitment. However, we are much more than a staffing company. Alldus are building a community with one single purpose: To connect the best people in Artificial Intelligence.
As a Graduate Technical Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
· Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, qualify, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
· Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job vacancies and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on assignment to ensure exceptional customer service.
· Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates & customers to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
· Degree educated, as either a fresh graduate or a recent graduate with sales experience
· Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to work independently & collaborate with a global team
· Self-Motivated with a proven track record of success & achievement
· Clear evidence of a strong work ethic, ambition and resilience
· Community matters to you - At Alldus, we are focused on building a global community & network to connect the best people with the best opportunities.
· Strong communication skills & ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
Complete the form below to apply for the Graduate Technical Recruiter role: