Location: Dublin, Ireland
As a leading consulting firm you will get access to an array of data problems within the data engineering space across multiple industries and get to work with a variety of tools to solve business data acquisition problems.
- Design and build robust Data pipelines to ingest data from disparate data sources and move to storage using various tools like Python and Scala ( Spark ) and more traditional tools like SSIS and Informatica.
- Design and build data storage solutions like Data Warehouses and Data Lakes on top of platforms like Azure , AWS and GCP.
- Ensure the highest levels of data quality
- Run Adhoc analysis and reporting
- Min. 3 years building Data ingestion solutions with exposure to cloud and Open source tools Like AWS / Azure / GCP , Spark , Airflow , Hive etc
- Experience with streaming data using tools like Kafka an advantage
- Min. Bsc in a STEM subject like Computer Science, Statistics etc
- Experienced in programming languages Python , Java or Scala
- Understanding of software development best practices like CI/CD ( Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment )
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: