Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Science Manager
Global Tech Company, Dublin City Centre
My client are one of the world’s leading consultancy firms who have built a top class AI and Analytics hub from the ground up to help solve the world’s most complex problems.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire a hands-on Data Science Manager to join the team based in Dublin City Centre and help deliver game-changing innovations within various industries.
Coming into a fun, hard-working and rewarding environment, this is an exciting opportunity to expand your leadership skills in a well-known organization who are leading the way in AI and Data Science innovation.
- As the Data Science Manager, you will manage a team of data scientists in building solutions to solve key issues by applying analytics and AI techniques to client data.
- Translate complex business problems into a roadmap of technical tasks through applying various tools and technologies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build models within NLP and advanced analytics solutions.
- Put forward opportunities that can be solved through advanced analytics.
- Presenting your ideas and your team’s findings to directors and stakeholders.
- Support and mentor your team ensuring best practices are being delivered.
- Strong experience managing a team within a Data Science environment.
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm is highly desired.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent skills in Python and SQL.
- Scala or Network Analysis based experience is desired.
- Ability to translate key business needs into technical data science requirements.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by filling out your details below or email your CV directly to Liam Mc Namara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Manager role: