Location: Ireland, Ireland
Job: Windows / BigFix Administrator – Contract
Duration: 6 months
Location: Ireland (Remote)
Day Rate: Competitive
An Irish institution is seeking a skilled Windows / BigFix Administrator to assist on a large scale patching project. This is an initial 6 month engagement with high chance of extension.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers & BigFix.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail please share and updated CV. Please note, all applicants must have either an EU/UK passport or right to work in Ireland to be considered for this role.
Complete the form below to apply for the Windows Administrator - Contract role: