Location: Dublin, Ireland
Director of Biostatistics
My client are an established company within the Biotechnology industry who are on a mission to apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to improve the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire a Director of Biostatistics to ensure high-quality design, analysis and reporting within their Dublin-based R&D team achieve business goals and objectives.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to further your skillset within biotechnology and help solve some of the world’s most complex problems in the Healthcare industry
- As the Director of Biostatistics, you will work closely with various teams to ensure appropriate design, statistical analysis and reporting of clinical data are being delivered in an efficient manner to achieve business and scientific objectives.
- You will ensure regulatory requirements are being met accordingly, as well as present and publish research and statistical analysis to achieve long-term goals.
- Oversee and complete all technical and operational statistical activities for the company’s paediatric development programme.
- Extensive industry experience in the statistical analysis of biomedical data using SAS software.
- Bachelors degree in Biostatistics or equivalent.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions and influence collaborations within internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements to ensure the Company meets regulatory, scientific, and business objectives.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Biostatistics role: