Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cloud Solutions Architect, Associate Director
My client are an established company within the Biotechnology industry who are on a mission to apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to improve the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect to develop their strategy and architecture as well as provide technical guidance to help build and scale solutions on the cloud.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to further your skillset with DevOps and Cloud technologies and help solve some of the world’s most complex problems in the Healthcare industry.
- As the Cloud Solutions Architect, you will define and drive the company’s AWS architecture design.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the engineering team.
- Ensure technology decisions align with enterprise standards and strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and technical teams to ensure infrastructure supports key business goals.
- Maintain architecture processes and technical documentation.
- At least seven years of hand-on experience in AWS and data warehousing.
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud architecture, configuration, and management
- Understanding of infrastructure as code and scripting of infrastructure automation such as Terraform and Python.
- Strong understanding of AWS authentication and authorization frameworks, cloud-based access, and data encryption
- Experience with containerization tools such as Kubernetes, Docker as well as serverless architecture
- Bachelors degree in computer science or similar
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Cloud Solutions Architect role: