Location: Dublin, Ireland
My client are an established company within the Biotechnology industry who are on a mission to apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to improve the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to an experienced ETL Architect to help design and maintain system integrations within the organization’s AWS environment.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to further your skillset with DevOps and Cloud technologies and help solve some of the world’s most complex problems in the Healthcare industry.
- As the ETL Architect, you will be responsible to design and implement end to end data pipelines within the AWS environment.
- Collaborate with technical teams to design scalable infrastructure to support continued business growth and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain technical and data standards to ensure data integrity, security and privacy.
- Test data flows for both quality and performance including processing large and complex datasets.
- Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all data ingestion pipelines.
- At least five years of experience in designing and building data platforms and pipelines from scratch
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Redshift, Lambda, EMR, S3, Glue and other AWS technologies
- Excellent Python programming skills.
- Proven track record as an ETL Architect, delivering successful system integrations.
- Experience working with relational databases and knowledge of database design
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior ETL Architect role: