Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location - Dublin City Centre
Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to join one of the worlds leading consultancy firms. You will assist in solving a range of data problems across a variety of industries and to solve business data acquisition problems.
- Design and build data pipelines to ingest data from data sources and move to storage using various tools like Python and Scala and more traditional tools.
- Design and build data storage solutions like Data Warehouses and Data Lakes on top of platforms like Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Ensure a high level of data quality
- 3+ years experience in
- Minimum of a bachelors in computer science or similar
- Experience in programming languages Python, Java or Scala.
- Experience with tools like Kafka would be an advantage
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience in data modelling and data wrangling
- Ideally you would have prior experience of Data in Cloud (AWS, Azure Databases and GCP)
If you are interested, please do apply below for consideration.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: