Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Title - UX Designer
Location - Dublin City Centre
Our client are looking for a Lead UX Designer to help maximise customer engagement through innovative solutions. You will be working with some top clients mainly throughout the Life Sciences industry and work in the newly developed team in Dublin City Centre.
You will be working with key customers and stakeholders and play a vital role in helping design their brand-new product from scratch as well as make key decisions on the UX Design to provide the best user experience in the market.
- Guide the team through each stage of UX Design process (brief, research, wireframing, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholder and third-party vendors to ensure product is delivered in line with the clients needs.
- Provide training and tutorials for clients when required on implementing their product.
- Ensure user is at centre of design process by taking a design thinking approach with the product.
- Provide design artefacts for the development team in lock-step with sprint and release planning.
- 3-5 years of experience as a UX Designer.
- Comfortable working in an environment at the very beginning of new product development
- Previously coordinated and lead workshops and Design Sprints.
- Able to successfully plan and lead user testing.
- Previous experience in interaction design and wireframing designing producing low, medium to high fidelity prototypes.
- An online portfolio of work - Research, Personas, UX Flows, Experience Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes and User Testing.
- Identify user problems and issues through hands-on user research, observation and user testing.
- Comfortable working with, shaping and leading, consistent design standards and experience libraries.
- Generate wireframes, visual design concepts and high-fidelity prototypes individually and also collaboratively, particularly with engineering.
If you are interested, please apply for consideration!
Complete the form below to apply for the UX Designer role: