Location: Dublin, Ireland
Full Stack Engineer (Lead, Senior & Mid-level positions)
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
My client are a leading European cloud provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide with innovative offerings in the Education industry.
Based in Dublin City Centre, they are seeking to hire a number of Full Stack and Java Develoeprs from high mid-level to lead roles to help enhance and further develop their innovative SaaS product.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a real-impact by using the latest cutting-edge technologies and help simplify the live of millions of people worldwide in the Education sector.
- As the Full Stack Engineer, you will work within a team of 5-7 people focusing on delivering new features that will enhance their current product within an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- You will input your ideas into design decisions to help improve the system and ensure consistency across the application.
- Develop best practices for the design systems ensuring it is easy to use for implementing new features.
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet the organization’s standards and guidelines.
- Participate in Code reviews, follow Scrum processes and document the solutions.
- At least five years of experience working in software design and development.
- BA Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience in building microservices, REST APIs, web applications.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge with Computer Science fundamentals.
- A team player with a passion for learning new technologies.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below or send your CV directly to Liam McNamara by emailing email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Full Stack Software Engineer role: