Location: Dublin, Ireland
QA Automation Engineer
Award-winning SaaS provider, Dublin City
My client are a leading European cloud provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide with innovative offerings in the Education industry.
Based in Dublin City Centre, they are seeking to hire a mid-level QA Automation Engineer to join their talented engineering team and help support their innovative SaaS product.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make a real-impact by using the latest cutting-edge technologies and help simplify the live of millions of people worldwide in the Education sector.
- As the QA Engineer, you will collaborate with the wider QA team and the development team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- You will review and analyse system specifications as well as report bugs and errors to the engineering team.
- Build and maintain automated tests including Functional, Regression and Penetration testing for desktop and mobile.
- Use the deployment framework to manage continuous deployment of tickets for testing.
- Review daily test reports and take part in QA code review.
- Assist in the development of test, deployment and release frameworks.
- 4-5 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer within an Agile environment.
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent skills with test automation frameworks eg. Selenium, Robot Framework.
- In depth knowledge of QA methodology and experience with white box testing.
- Familiarity with a programming language (ideally Python).
- Skills in SQL, Jenkins, JIRA and Git.
- Working knowledge of OOP and familiarity with CI/CD principles.
- Max. Salary €60k
- 25 days holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits package
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or send your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Engineer role: