Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior UX Designer
Global Tech company, Dublin City
Want to work with one of Ireland’s largest tech companies and help deliver cutting-edge solutions to positively impact the lives of millions of people worldwide?
My client based in Dublin City are looking to hire a Senior UX Designer to join an established UX Studio to help build and deliver proof of concepts for users across the world.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work closely with a large team of talented designers and web developers to translate architectural requirements into attractive and easy-to-use solutions.
This role is being offered initially on a 12-month daily rate contract with a view to move into a permanent role.
- As the Senior UX Designer, you will gather insights and test concepts to help drive design decisions.
- Work closely with various teams to identify, prioritize and implement design solutions within a fast-paced environment.
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and prototypes to connect the user experience at each stage of the design process.
- Leverage and utilise design pattern libraires and interface guidelines.
- Be actively involved in the research process and analyse the design progress to ensure best practices.
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least five years of experience working within UX Design.
- Ability to gather user research and drive key design decision-making.
- Proven background in creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Expertise in understanding user-centered design and research activities.
- Strong portfolio of user experience design and research projects.
**Please Note** Applicants must be a resident in Ireland and hold a Stamp 4 Visa/EU citizenship to be eligible for this position.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by uploading your details below or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior UX Designer (Contract) role: