Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Title - Senior Data Scientist
Sector - Financial Services
Location - South Dublin
Our client in the Financial Services sector are carrying out a digital transformation. They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Data Analytics team and play a central part in new product initiatives and development of their data and cloud platforms.
This is a great opportunity to join a global company and support them in their digitalisation across the organisation and have a positive impact globally.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organisation and assist in the companies Data Science strategy.
- Implement data-driven initiatives and build data architecture.
- Apply AI and Big Data solutions to solve business problems.
- Carry out stakeholder engagement for further product development of customer facing solutions.
- Assist in recruiting new members for the team and offer support in training and mentoring more junior members.
- Carry out discussions with internal and external customers on Data Science trends and topics.
What you will be bring:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Scientist
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Confident in Programming languages Python and R and strong experience in SQL
- A background in Machine Learning
- Able to work with statistical techniques and Data Visualisation
- Previous experience with NLP
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform would be a plus
If interested in this position, please apply by uploading your CV below or contact Hazel Findlay directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: