Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location - Dublin City
Our client is a leading cloud provider, they are on a mission to positively impact the Education industry. They are located in Dublin City and are looking for a mid-level QA Automation Engineer to support their innovative SaaS product.
You will join a talented engineering team and get the opportunity to work in a fast faced and scaling environment.
- Assist in the development of test, deployment and release frameworks
- Work with both the Development team and the QA team.
- Review and analysis system specifications and report bugs and errors to the engineering team.
- Build and maintain automated tests including Functional, Regression and penetration testing for desktop and mobile.
- Use the deployment framework to manage continuous deployment of tickets for testing.
- Review daily test reports and take part in QA code review.
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Excellent experience of QA methodology and experience with white box testing
- Practical knowledge of OOP concepts
- Familiar with CI/CD principles, experience working with and building scripts for Jenkins is a plus
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Confident in test automation frameworks (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience with SQL, Jenkins, JIRA and Git.
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or send your CV directly to Hazel Findlay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the QA Engineer role: