Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Title - Front End Developer
Location - Dublin City Centre
Industry - Edtech
Our client in the Education Industry are looking for a Front End Developer to play a key role in impacting the lives of people worldwide.
They are a leading European cloud provider and are looking for people to help both enhancing and further develop their innovative SaaS product. Based in Dublin City Centre you will join a collaborative environment and use the latest cutting-edge technology.
- You will focus on delivering new features to enhance their current product.
- You will work in a small team within their larger engineering department
- Analyse the businesses requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Develop best practices for the design systems to ensure it can easily be used for implementation of new features.
- Participate in code reviews, follow scrum processes and document solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet organisations standards and guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- 4-5 years of enterprise experience working in Front End Development
- Excellent knowledge of Vue.js (React and Angular will be considered)
- Previous experience working on SaaS products is a big plus
- Able to develop high-quality code
- An interest and ethusiasm to learn new technologies
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or send your CV directly to Hazel Findlay at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Front End Developer role: