Location: Dublin, Ireland
Front End Developer
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
Our client are an exciting IT company who have developed an award-winning SaaS platform that is positively impacting the Education sector worldwide.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a mid-to-Senior level Front End Developer to join their growing team in Dublin and help develop new features and functionalities for their existing SaaS product.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets and further develop your skillset using the latest modern technologies within a talented engineering team.
- As the Front End Developer, you will work within a small team within their large engineering practice focusing on delivering new features that will enhance their current product.
- Working within an Agile environment, you will help improve the design system and ensure consistency across the application.
- Develop best practices for the design systems ensuring it is easy to use for implementing new features.
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet the organization’s standards and guidelines.
- Participate in Code reviews, follow Scrum processes and document the solutions
- 4-5 years of enterprise experience working in Front End Development.
- BA Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js. Experience with React/Angular will be considered.
- Experience working on SaaS products is highly desired.
- Ability to develop high-quality code within a highly productive Agile team.
- A team-player with the ambition and enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holidays
- Hybrid working model (at least 2/3 days working in office)
**Please Note** Candidates must be a resident in Ireland and hold EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below or email me directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Frontend Developer role: