Location: Dublin, Ireland
Full Stack Engineer
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
Our client are an exciting IT company who have developed an award-winning SaaS platform that is positively impacting the Education sector worldwide.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a mid-to-Senior level Java Fullstack Engineer to join their growing team in Dublin and help develop new features and functionalities for their existing SaaS product.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets and further develop your skillset using the latest modern technologies within a talented engineering team.
- Analysing business requirements and contributing to the design technical solutions
- Implementing the solutions with the code that conforms to industry and company quality standards and guidelines
- Code reviews
- Following Scrum process
- Documentation of the solutions
- Experience in software design and development of 5+ years
- Experience with working on full stack solutions
- Experience with leading development projects and designing software applications
- Proficiency in Java and Spring
- Hands on experience with MySQL
- Experience in Cloud computing
- Experience in building microservices, APIs, web applications
- BA/BSc in Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
- Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and collaborating with a productive Agile team
- The desire and energy to work in a highly professional team committed to using best practices and dedicated to delivery!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holidays
- Hybrid working model (at least 2/3 days working in office)
**Please Note** Candidates must be a resident in Ireland and hold EU citizenship to be considered for this position.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below or email me directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Full Stack Engineer role: