Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location - Dublin City Centre
Industry - EdTech
Our client in the Education Industry are looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to play a key role in impacting the lives of people worldwide.
They are a leading European cloud provider and are looking for people to help both enhance and further develop their innovative SaaS product. Based in Dublin City Centre you will join a collaborative environment and use the latest cutting-edge technology.
- You will work as part of the DevSecOps team and work in tight collaboration with the development teams and architects.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues in connection with wider development and operation teams.
- Ensure the infrastructure and pipelines to deploy and maintain applications are secure, maintainable, cost effective, fit for purpose, performant, scalable.
Your skill set:
- 7+ years of experience in the industry
- Familiar with Linux and tools such as Jenkins
- Good experience in a cloud environment (AWS is preferred)
- AWS certifications would be highly desirable
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools eg Terraform
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or similar
- Able to document and troubleshoot errors
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or send your CV directly to Hazel Findlay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Cloud Engineer role: