Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Product Manager
Exciting IT Startup Dublin 2
Our client is an exciting IT startup who are developed a brand new greenfield product to help companies take their customer engagement to the next level.
They are building out a new engineering team based in Dublin and are seeking to hire an experienced Product Manager to help deliver their brand new Salesforce-based product from the ground up.
Coming into a fast-paced and hardworking environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join an up-and-coming startup as one of their first employees and help build their customer base across the Healthcare, Financial and IT sectors.
- As the Product Manager, you will work closely with customers, stakeholders and third party vendors to help refine the company’s product direction and roadmap.
- You will create and maintain a prioritised backlog for user stories with concise, detailed and tested user stories.
- Determine the ongoing effort with technical teams and take part in release plans, go-to-market efforts, rollout strategy, pilots and releases.
- Participate in daily scrums, track the status of each feature and requirement and prioritise the User experience backlog for delivery.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders to ensure buy-in, successful delivery and adoption of the product.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis and continuously assess areas of improvement for the product.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a Product Manager role building successful B2B SaaS Products.
- BA Degree in Computer Science, Product Management or similar.
- Strong skills in applying user centred design principles to product development.
- Proven background in building strong relationships and influence with customers & stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Previous background working in a startup environment.
- Salary circa. €110k.
- Share options.
- Hybrid working model.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Mark Kelly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Product Manager role: