Location: Ireland, Ireland
Data Governance Manager
Leading Consulting Firm, Dublin 2
Our client based in Dublin are a global consulting firm who are offering innovative solutions to customers across the globe utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies.
They are seeking to hire a Data Governance Manager to help design processes and operations around Data Governance and Management for key clients in a variety of industries.
Coming into a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a global brand and expand your skills & knowledge in data governance and GDPR-topics offering targeted data-driven solutions.
- As the Data Governance Manager, you will be responsible for designing processes and operational management for data governance.
- You will assist in setting up the data management office or implementation of data governance for large multinational clients.
- Review the current data governance structure and make changes when suitable to maintain compliant with current data regulations.
- At least five years of experience working in data governance/management.
- Proven background advising data frameworks for a variety of different clients.
- Previous background in Data Quality managements and Data Protection for large data sets.
- Certifications in DAMA, ICCP etc.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below or send your CV directly to Mark Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Governance Manager role: