Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job: Data Engineer
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Dublin (Remote)
Day Rate: €DOE
A leading Data Tech firm is searching for skilled Data Engineers to support businesses throughout Ireland. These are contracts ranging from 6-24 months.
- Engage in meetings with client stakeholders to drive out requirements
- Analyze technology ecosystems and provide recommendations for data solutions
- Use data manipulation tools to source, transform, and blend data from multiple different data sources
- Write clear, concise, well-documented code and perform code review for peers
- Translate business objectives into quantitative metrics to achieve business goals and drive KPIs
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical architectures
- Data architecture components such as relational and NoSQL databases, star schema, data lakes, blob/file storage, data warehouses, etc.
- Existing and new data technologies and tools: Python, SQL, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Azure Data
- Big Data or Cloud integration technologies such as Databricks, Matillion, Azure Data Factory
- Problem solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Object oriented Python for scalable big data pipelines, ETL, web APIs, and microservices
- Integrated pipeline logging and unit testing
- DevOps principles and tools such as automated testing, deployments, and CI/CD
These are immediate requirements for skilled Data Engineer resources. If you are interested in discussing, please share an updated CV and we can discuss further.
NOTE: All applicants must be based in Ireland with an EU passport or STAMP 4 Visa.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineers role: