Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Engineer
Do you want to build data infrastructures that help bring clean data that power systems to help improve peoples health?
If you would like to work with the latest open source tools in a safe enterprise environment that is recession proof please read on..
The Data Engineering team is responsible for the ingestion, transformation, and productionization of important healthcare data sets.
- Extract and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, calling APIs, writing SQL/Spark, etc.)
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis using Python
- Work closely with teams to gather and understand requirements
- Participate in code reviews and design discussions, give and receive constructive feedback
- Create, extend and own data pipelines that power the company’s products
- Ensure high Data Quality and pipeline stability
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and semi-structured data
- Programming experience in Python , Java or Scala
- Minimum of 3+ years writing and maintaining ETL at a terabyte level scale
- 3+ years experience working with Hadoop / Spark applications
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience automating Data Quality checks
- Proven experience writing ETL and building Data Pipelines.
Flexible hybrid working is available
Salary range is €85-100k ( DOE )
Due to constraints, the person must be eligible to work in Ireland without Visa restrictions.
If you are interested in learning more please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: