Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Title - Software Architect
Location - Dublin
Sector - Insurance
Our client is a leading software partner for the insurance markets. They are presently looking for a Software Architect to join the team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the possibilities and power that cloud technologies have released.
You will be joining a cross-functional team who bring together great minds to build the future of Insurance; where Insurance makes business and life easier, protected and better connected.
- Work closely with business analysts, product owners and test leads to understand the business requirements and solution objectives.
- Take end-to-end solution approaches into consideration - functional as well as non-functional, development as well as operating in production, robust for today’s need as well as flexible for future needs and impact on implementing the solution for various clients.
- Create templates to ensure that the various design considerations are followed across the team for consistency.
- Exchange ideas and concepts about cloud-based applications with other teams.
- Prepared to develop mostly in Java environment but also ready to use and learn new languages and systems.
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- 5+ years of experience in development and solution architecture for software.
- Familiar with Microservice Architectures and operate them scalable in the cloud.
- Exposure or a desire to learn Salesforce Platform.
- Previously worked with enterprise level software architectures
- Understanding of the end-to-end technical flow from UI stack to the DB including exposure to databases like SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle
- Thorough understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or send your CV directly to Hazel Findlay at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Architect role: