Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location - Dublin
Sector - Insurance
Our client is a leading software partner for the insurance markets. They are presently looking for a Senior Engineer to join the team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the possibilities and power that cloud technologies have released.
You will be joining a cross-functional team who bring together great minds to build the future of Insurance; where Insurance makes business and life easier, protected and better connected.
- Carrying out requirements for the business and come up with and deliver solutions.
- Working in a team - BAs, Product Owners and QA's
- Develop and implement architectural and design principles in order to improve capacity, performance and scalability of the product.
- Participate in code reviews, propose solutions and fix any defects or design issues discovered.
- Carry out unit testing and participate in the transition of the application components to the testers.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Java technology stack, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate.
- 2+ years of experience in object-oriented design
- Experience in other tools and technologies like Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Cassandra
- Exposure to cloud applications including (DevOps, Scaling, Deployment and Automation)
- Cloud Exposure - Azure, AWS, Open Shift, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira
- Previous experience with Salesforce would be good / able to pick it up
- Keen learner, open to new technologies and able to grow
Interested? Apply today by filling in your details below or send your CV directly to Hazel Findlay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer role: