Location: Galway, Ireland
E-Commerce/ Internet Company
Subscription based services is fast becoming a dominant service industry over the last decade with the rise of platforms like Netflix and Disney+. Following the growing customer behaviours my client is a leading subscription based service revolutionizing how we own items.
They are hiring for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer who is interested in building the next generation of products to enhance the companies operations by using Machine Learning for Computer Vision systems in a cross-functional and cross-continent team.
- Design and develop real world data products that have tangible effects on the customer experience and internal operations.
- Own the Machine Learning workflow end to end, from conception and prioritising which problems to tackle through to building & integrating algorithms into their network of services
- Collaborate with product & software engineering teams to ship products.
- Some key business problem you will work on using Computer Vision will be like determining what inventory to buy and optimizing the lifespan of that inventory plus many other business problems outside of vision you could sink your teeth into.
- Work on the above using tools like Python, SQL, Docker, Pytorch, TensorFlow/Keras, AWS and GCP suite
Your Skills Requirements:
- Min. 4+ years work experience outside of academia building data products end to end.
- Experienced bringing your own models to deployment and production and solving challenges like hyperparameter tuning, debugging , Inference, Continuous training and overfitting.
- Experience ( around 3 years min. ) building deep learning systems into production using Pytorch/Tensorflow/Keras.
- (Bonus) if you’ve built & maintained services using AWS, GCP
Salaries range dependant on experience from 70-90k
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer - Computer Vision role: