Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location – Dublin, Ireland
Sector – Consultancy
Our client is looking to expand their Data Analytics team. You will be supporting their clients in gaining value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts.
This is a great opportunity to build a better working world and get stuck into challenging work with great career development and job satisfaction.
- Create commercial insights for clients as well as adapt practices and methods to fit needs.
- You will use tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar as well as languages such as SQL.
- Apply predictive modelling techniques for clients to tackle and transform business issues across their organisation.
- For data visualization you will use Tableau, Spotfire or QlikView
- Help clients through analytics to improve and transform their business as well as build on and establish relationships with internally and externally.
- Previous experience in building data pipelines and data infrastructure design as well as algorithm development and implementation of cloud-based and on-prem data solutions.
- Experience of using tools such as Snowflake, Python, SQL, Azure.
- 7+ years of experience in consulting or relevant industry experience.
- Strong in data modelling, optimisation, architecture and ETL processes.
- Ideally a master’s or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Strong ability in supervising and developing others whilst managing projects, budgets, and timelines etc.
If interested in this position, please apply by uploading your CV below or contact Hazel Findlay directly at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineering Manager role: