Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location – Dublin, Ireland
Sector – Management Consultancy
Our client is looking to expand their Data Analytics team to support their clients in gaining value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts.
This is a great opportunity to build a better working world and get stuck into challenging work with great career development and job satisfaction.
- Establish an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards, and practices to meet business needs.
- Develop and implement data management and governance roadmaps.
- Leading a team whilst following leading standards for data security and privacy.
- Create insights for clients whilst adapting methods and practices to fit team needs.
- Work across a multi-disciplinary team in order to help clients through analytics and establish and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- 7+ years of experience in consulting or industry.
- Strong knowledge of Data Management and Governance practices, trends and issues within the management of data assets.
- Ability to govern and establish enterprise level data governance programme.
- Strong ability in supervising and developing others whilst managing projects, budgets, and timelines etc.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
If interested in this position, please apply by uploading your CV below or contact Hazel Findlay directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Governance Manager role: