Location: Limerick, Ireland
Job title - Data Science Lead
Location – Limerick
Sector – Healthcare
Our client is actively looking for a Data Science Lead to support their ever growing AI team based in Limerick. They are committed to transforming healthcare through innovation and digital transformation.
You will get involved with all phases of the design and development life cycle of applications, models and tools and provide a consulting service.
- Play a key role in the execution and design of a variety of projects to address business problems.
- Lead the delivery, design, and implementation of an insights data pipeline.
- Define and develop the application objectives and scope.
- Ensure a high level of coding standards and carry out code reviews.
- Analyse both technical and business requirements.
- Development of algorithms that will build solutions and go beyond standard industry tools.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in a data science or advanced analytics team
- 5+ years of experience in predictive analytics
- Strong Python programming skills
- Strong experience with Hadoop
- Experience presenting projects to a wide audience.
- Ideally experience in NLP, AWS (or GCP, Azure), ML Engineering/Ops, Deep learning, TensorFlow.
- Ideally experience or a strong interest in the healthcare sector.
If interested in this position, please apply by uploading your CV below or contact Hazel Findlay directly at email@example.com.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Lead role: