Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location – Dublin, Ireland
Sector – Management Consultancy
Our client is looking to expand their Data Analytics team to support their clients in gaining value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts.
This is a great opportunity to build a better working world and get stuck into challenging work with great career development and job satisfaction.
- Use tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar as well as SQL.
- Prototype new algorithms, evaluate, experiment, and deliver insights.
- Discover new approaches, techniques, and tools to solve business problems and generate insights and recommendations for clients.
- Handle and develop machine learning models from development to testing to validation.
- 2+ years of experience as Data Scientist or related field.
- Preferably a Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or similar
- Ideally experience with SQL as well as R, Python and PySpark, TensorFlow, Numpy, Pandas etc
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Skilled with tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView or Spotfire.
- Previous experience with performance measurement, regression, optimization, simulation etc.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist - Consultant role: