Location: Dublin, Ireland
Location – Dublin, Ireland
Sector – Management Consultancy
Our client is looking to expand their Data Analytics team to support their clients in gaining value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts.
This is a great opportunity to build a better working world and get stuck into challenging work with great career development and job satisfaction.
- Create commercial insights for clients as well as adapt practices and methods to fit needs.
- You will use tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar as well as languages such as SQL.
- Apply predictive modelling techniques for clients to tackle and transform business issues across their organisation.
- For data visualization you will use Tableau, Spotfire or QlikView
- Help clients through analytics to improve and transform their business as well as build on and establish relationships with internally and externally.
- Previous exposure in building data pipelines and data infrastructure design as well as algorithm development and implementation of cloud-based and on-prem data solutions.
- Experience of using tools such as Snowflake, Python, SQL, Azure.
- 2+ years of experience within consulting or industry.
- Exposure to data modelling, optimisation, architecture and ETL processes.
- Ideally a master’s or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science/Engineering.
If interested in this position, please apply by uploading your CV below or contact Hazel Findlay directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer - Consultant role: