Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Title – Senior Front End Developer
Location - Dublin City Centre
Industry - Banking
Our client in the Banking Industry is looking for Senior Front End Developers to play a key role in impacting the lives of investors worldwide.
They are a leading European bank based in Paris with offices throughout Europe and are looking for people to help both enhancing and further develop their innovative "Investor Portal" product, which will be an app for investors to more fluidly interact with their funds and investments. Based in Dublin City Centre you will join a collaborative environment and use the latest cutting-edge technology.
- You will focus on delivering new features to enhance their current product.
- You will work in a small team and work as a lead developer
- Analyse the businesses requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Develop best practices for the design systems to ensure it can easily be used for implementation of new features.
- Participate in code reviews, follow scrum processes and document solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet organisations standards and guidelines.
Desired Skills Include:
- Experience in development of 4+ years
- Experience with working as a lead developer or taking on leadership roles
- Experience with leading development projects and designing software applications
- Experience in a relevant framework (React, VueJs, Angular, NodeJs, etc)
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Front End Developer role: