Location: Dublin, Ireland
Alldus have partnered with an exciting IoT product company who have built a platform platform for seamless integration of their software to provide an unbelievable user experience for leading brands around the world.
Due to continued growth, they are hiring a Senior Backend Engineer with skills in Python and AWS to join their engineering team to be responsible for the design and develop the next-generation of their smart platform.
- As a Backend Engineer, you will help evolve architectural/design systems with a cross-functional team.
- You will design and deploy end-to-end platform capabilities and support production operations.
- Responsible for rapid prototyping across the full stack, including databases, pipelines etc.
- Lead the team, create clear goals and deliver value across both internal teams and external partners.
- Be available for on-call rotation and respond to platform incidents.
- A minimum of three years designing & developing scalable distributed systems.
- Strong background working with AWS.
- Excellent knowledge of Python/Go.
- Experience in architecting and running REST APIs and event-driven systems.
- Expertise in testing, CI/CD, documentation and good practices.
- Experience building Cloud Native Applications and building microservices is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions with senior managers and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply today by uploading your CV below or contact email@example.com for more information
Complete the form below to apply for the Backend Developer role: