Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is an innovative E-Commerce Company which has recently gone Series E. The Company are setting up operations in Ireland and are growing out their software engineering team. They are currently looking to hire software engineering managers and technical team leaders.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be working closely with leadership to build and manage the engineering team as well as scaling the organisation through hiring, training, and review practices.
- Build, lead, and hire a high-calibre team of software engineers to solve problems while remaining hands-on.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Establish a sense of urgency and direction, set expectations with the team and individuals.
- Work closely with product management, analysts, architects, engineering leads, and business stakeholders to define requirements.
- Guide product and architectural vision.
- Provide early input to design team to streamline designs for implementation.
- At least 1+ year of hands-on engineering management experience
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Coding experience in server-side programming languages as well as database languages (SQL)
- Experience working with server-side MVC frameworks
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
Generous salary and benefits available.
This is a remote first role, however attending the Dublin office occasionally will be required.
How to Apply
Interested to know more please apply today and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Engineering Manager role: