Location: Dublin, Ireland
About the Company:
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist to join one of the worlds leading consultancy firms in order to architect and build solutions through applying analytics and AI techniques to client data.
You would join the ever growing AI and Analytics data hub in Dublin and assist in solving their biggest problems and play a key role within a company leading the way in AI and Data Science innovation.
- Work closely with both clients and stakeholders to solve their needs through proposing and designing innovative AI and Analytical solutions.
- Translate complex business problems into a roadmap of technical tasks
- Work with the cross functional team in order to extract actionable insights from data
- Ensure code is delivered to a high standard
- Mentor and coach members of the team
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer science or a similar field
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Science
- Previous experience with Churn analysis, anomaly detection, customer segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Previous experience with NLP
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- If you have previous experience working in a consultancy this would be a big plus!
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: