Location: Dublin, Ireland
Site Reliability Engineering Manager - remote
Our client are using E-commerce to change businesses from fast-growing brands to mom-and-pop shops able to connect to multiple shipping carriers around the world from one API and dashboard, and seamlessly run every aspect of their shipping operations, from checkout shipping options to returns.
Founded in 2013 and currently have E-series funding, looking to expand in EU market.
- Build and lead a team of engineers to solve company goals while remaining hands-on. Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement. Set expectations with the team and individuals
- Build automation to prevent service problems and eliminate engineer toil
- Design, scale, and secure infrastructure to stay ahead of business needs through fault-tolerant architecture design, performance testing, profiling, and tuning, and capacity planning
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain automation, monitoring, and alerting systems, as well as design, implement, and test disaster recovery solutions
- 2 years of hands-on engineering management experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience as a software developer, preferably domain expertise with SRE and/or production environments
- Experience developing, managing and troubleshooting highly available distributed systems, including operational experience with Kubernetes
- Deep expertise with at least one public cloud provider at scale (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with compliance, security and disaster recovery
- Interest in and understanding of best-in-class security practices, and automation and testing methods
- Deep understanding of customer needs and passion for customer success
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Employer pension match plans
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage for you and your dependents.
- Hybrid work from home/office.
- 27 holidays including 2 weeks shut down during summer and winter
- Flexible policy for Annual leave and work arrangement
- 3 VTO days for volunteering events
- €2,000 annual learning stipend for your personal and professional growth
- Commuter and bike to work benefits
- Fun team events outside of work hours - happy hours, “escape room” adventures, hikes, and more!
Complete the form below to apply for the SRE Manager role: