Location: Dublin, Ireland
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Manager
Our client is an exciting company working on solving technical challenges of today’s digital world, and developing technology locally to feed into the next generation of power management products and services.
The Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Manager will identify, develop, and own the execution for broad applications within our client's engineering center. They will be responsible for understanding problems and opportunities across our client's business domains, with an ability to deliver actionable systems through advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Management and direction setting for a diverse team of data scientists focusing on the design and development of AI/ML algorithms and models and deployment of algorithms to production
- Designing, developing and implementing analytical solutions using various commercial and open-source tools such as Python, R, TensorFlow.
- Developing and embedding automated processes for predictive model validation, deployment, and implementation
- Working across the company's portfolio to ensure that the insights created from the AI/ML models are translated into action that makes business impact
- Building and maintaining a collaborative and impactful external network to drive the continued evolution of the company's AI/ML competencies through learning and partnering
- Degree in computer science or electronic/computer engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in Data Architecture, Data Science, machine learning and simulation techniques
- A passion for mentorship, coaching and the development of technical leadership across organizations
- Excellent understanding of a programming language such as Python, R or MATLAB
- Experience with Machine learning frameworks
- Strong leadership with the ability to articulate and inspire staff, and the rest of the group, to pursue specific goals and targets aggressively
- A track record of managing innovation, developing and applying creative solutions to business problems, anticipating situations and needs, and finding flexible answers to new situations
Our client offers a competitive salary, compensation and benefits package, as well as flexible working solutions.
For more information please reach out to me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Manager role: