Location: Dublin, Ireland
About the Company:
Our client is an Artificial Intelligence company that transforms data rich clients into data driven solutions. Their AI platform provides a complete view of clients' data supply chain using indexing, data remediation and inference.
You will be Working in an Agile team with globally distributed technology partners. It involves working closely with senior business stakeholders, analysts and end-users to design best in class user experiences.
You will be responsible for designing and developing web and mobile solutions to help solve complex business problems. While delivering on your set tasks and goals , you will be involved in delivering high quality , production grade software solutions to our clientele.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines, data lake solutions that scale across multiple Machine Learning and Data Science platforms/use-cases
- Brainstorm improvements in data models that feed business intelligence tools and foster better data-driven decisions
- Build systems to monitor data quality that ensure accurate production data which can be shared across functional teams and higher management, stakeholders.
- Compose unit/integration tests along with appropriate documentation
- Works closely with a team of Data Scientists, ML Engineers and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts to drive efficient data and storage solutions
- Design data integrations and data quality frameworks to accommodate new AI use-cases
- Constantly explore and evaluate open source and other 3rd party tools for data frameworks
- Masters in a computer science or related technical field
- 1-2 years minimum in a relevant Data Engineer role
- Demonstrable experience writing code in Python or Java
- Experience building Data Lakes, Data Warehouses in a professional capacity would be ideal
- Experience with both SQL & NoSQL DBs (Postgres, MongoDB preferred)
- Experience working with in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- A passion for problem solving and providing workable solutions.
- Ability to create database schemas that support business processes.
- Work experience with Agile development methodology and development tools, in particular JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc
Complete the form below to apply for the Mid Data Engineer role: