Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Analyst Senior/Consultant
About the Company:
Our client is a global consultancy company based in Dublin. Their purpose is to build a better working world. The insights and services they provide help to create long-term value for clients, people and society, and to build trust in the capital markets. They empower their people with the right mindsets and skills to navigate what’s next, become the transformative leaders the world needs, pursue careers as unique as they are, and build their own exceptional experiences.
The data analytics team focuses on helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and consulting to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing business areas.
In response to strong market demand, our client is seeking additional individuals to enhance their existing team. The Data Analytics team are not only changing how they deliver services to clients but are also committed to creating a diverse environment where people are valued, where they feel they belong and can contribute their best in every encounter.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing business areas
- Ability to take initiative and derive innovative solutions tailoring our client's insights and solutions to specific industry, sector and regulatory dynamics.
- Collaborating effectively with multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping clients to transform and improve their business
- Responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Performing statistical analysis and modelling using a variety of tools and programming languages and tell compelling stories to clients through the application of Data Visualisation software
- Applying predictive modelling techniques to key business issues faced by clients that can transform and improve their entire organisation.
- Previous experience in a consulting or industry role
- Strong academic record including a degree in a relevant, analytical discipline with an interest in data and a willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Effective communication skills with the ability to explain complex information using clear non-technical language
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team, bringing energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead and develop others
- Demonstrates ability to direct and lead the activities of junior team members
- Naturally inquisitive and analytically minded with the passion and ability to apply new techniques and knowledge to deliver insights and solve problems
- Experience using any of the following programming languages such as R, Python; data manipulation tools including SQL or Data Visualisation software like Qlikview, PowerBI or Tableau.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Analyst Senior/Consultant role: