Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Machine Learning Manager
About the Company:
Our client is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company operating within a disruptive industry for over 15 years. Well-positioned as the leader in the digital content space, our client has the largest crowd-sourced digital content library in the world, including leading collections of images, vectors, music, and video. They manage a library of creative building blocks for an expanding global customer base.
You will join a diverse and international team in our client’s office in Dublin. You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented data scientists whose primary focus is in applying data mining techniques, deep learning and in general machine learning algorithms to cutting edge business problems. The team is also experienced in statistical analysis and in building high quality prediction systems integrated with our client’s products and solutions. Along the way you will be collaborating with an extremely talented and passionate team around the world working for the company.
In this role, you will be leading a team of diverse, talented, and driven applied machine learning scientists while balancing personnel challenges with business requirements.
- Lead a team of motivated data scientists focused on building innovative deep learning and machine learning algorithms, running A/B testing
- Own the design and development of end-to-end solutions to efficiently develop data projects on large scale data like images, videos, music, text and customer interactions
- Lead software development for PoC and MVP
- Guide optimization and enhancement of data collection procedures to integrates multiple sources, or types of data, for building innovative multi-modal models
- Build a cohesive and high-performance team that thrives in a culture of trust, respect, and inclusion.
- Technical depth to partner with tech leads in the resolution of challenging platform new requirements
- Drive collaboration and requirements across Engineering, Product, different business units to develop rapid prototyping phase and all the way through to serving live traffic at scale for high-quality end-to-end user experiences
- Experience in leading data scientists at all levels with proven ability in coaching and guiding team members through their career development
- 3+ years of experience with common machine learning tools like Scikit-Learn and deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, Torch/PyTorch
- 3+ years of industry experience in building and deploying end-to-end ML solutions that deliver value to products
- Excellent collaborative working style with a proven ability to execute and deliver results
- Fluent communicator able to quickly identify relevant information clearly and concisely
- Ability to innovate and identify new technology to improve current practices.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Machine Learning Manager role: