Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Engineer - Dublin/Hybrid working
Our client are driving digital transformation within procurement and are on a mission to transform the lives of their customers, suppliers, employees and communities with a more digital and sustainable future within procurement.
Due to continued growth, they are hiring a Data Engineer to work on a unique opportunity within their tech hub in Dublin working with Google Cloud Services (from Data Infrastructure to AI/Machine Learning products) to develop end to end production pipelines.
- Build and maintain multi-structured databases and data layers serving development and production environments.
- Support Data Science initiatives by building robust and scalable data pipelines.
- Support building of production level algorithms serving diverse deployment end-points.
- Builds ETL/ELT frameworks and support the Data Engineering function within the analytics team.
- Develop strong working relationships with a range of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment over data governance, project pipeline and team’s vision.
- Manage and builds the CI/CD data pipelines for the assigned projects according to the DevOps best practices.
- Build APIs exposing data across systems enabling data science consumption
- Strong experience as a Data or Software Engineer, with a good understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Experience delivering solutions in a DevOps framework.
- Experience in delivering solutions in a production set-up.
- Passionate about data and excited to experiment the newest and best technologies in the industry.
- Great understanding of the cloud computing services (GCP preferable) – particularly aspects such as data ingestion, CI/CD and containerized scalable deployment.
- Experience creating API interfaces.
- Experience with multi-structured databases.
- Proficient in Python and at least another programming language (e.g. SQL, Scala, Java).
- Flexible working
- 22 days holidays
- Pension Scheme/ Life Assurance/ Healthcare cover
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: