Location: Ireland, Ireland
About the role
As a Principal Cloud Engineer, you will be part of a team working at the intersection of financial services and health care to launch new cash flow solutions to drive broader, more equitable access to capital. You will be a subject matter expert in cloud engineering for the team, creating solutions to enable execution of machine-learning models in a public cloud environment. You should be familiar with data products and compute choices in the public cloud eco-system and understand how best to secure and manage these services in a high-availability environment.
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain cloud based systems
- Create and deploy infrastructure as code using Terraform to manage our cloud subscriptions.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Resolve issues and provide technical assistance on the cloud-hosted environment
- Identify opportunities for improvement, optimize performance and scalability of existing solutions
- Collaborate with management, quality assurance, architecture, and other development teams to deliver against an agile roadmap of initiatives
- Build compliance ready solutions that meet SOC2, HITRUST certifications.
- IaC experience with either Cloud formation, Terraform, Powershell.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience of managing public/private cloud technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment. (Azure preferred)
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred
- Understanding of infrastructure as code, specifically Terraform
- Previous experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology/best practices
- Experience configuring data products (Databricks, Snowflake, datalake, etc. )
- Hands-on experience implementing CI/CD pipelines.
Complete the form below to apply for the Principal Cloud Engineer role: