Location: Dublin, Ireland
VP - Software Engineering and Data Science
About the Company:
Our client is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business, dedicated to modernising the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities. Their client base covers 150 countries across the globe.
Our client has teams with deep expertise which include NLP, GNN, Graph Databases, Python, MLOps, UX Design, and even Full Stack Engineering, and oversee and incubate new technologies. In this role you would be working as a direct report of the Chief Data Scientist of the Enterprise Data and Analytics team.
As VP – Software Engineering and Data Science you will be a senior technology leader with a focus on future technology needs of the organisation. You will lead a portfolio of methodologies on technology research and development projects. You will leverage your technology expertise and understanding of market trends, to formulate, develop and execute multi-year strategic technology plans to grow the business and deliver real value to our customers. You will have the partnership opportunities to get those incubated solutions into the right teams to continue the development post R&D. Portfolios include several AI/ML and other Technologies.
- Collaborating with CIOs and business leaders to provide long-term thinking, strategy, and understanding of future product and services
- Regular forward-thinking knowledge sharing on cutting edge technologies (internally and externally). Global forums, conferences, and knowledge building modalities.
- Cultivating an established network of industry expertise, and leveraging that group
- Partnering with Product and Leaders to provide strategic oversight, analytics, and leadership.
- Contribute to the organisation’s Tech strategy about innovative technology thinking.
- Keep the organisation on the leading edge of technology
- Leading the Ireland Technology team and collaborating with the global technology teams within the organisation and their entities.
- Demonstrated recognition for innovative work in a variety of technologies
- Cloud, Analytics, Data Science, AI & Machine Learning expertise
- Professional and Technology Affiliations
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading technology direction
- Influencing business strategy
- Communicating with executive leadership
- Championing change
- Ability to inspire Distinguished Engineers and guide innovative.
- Patents and publications.
This opportunity with our client allows candidates to work on a hybrid basis.
For more information, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the VP - Software Engineering and Data Science role: